Part time / Freelance
work x work seeks an experienced Graphic Designer for part time or freelance work on an ongoing basis. Must have a clean design aesthetic with a keen interest in branding and digital design. Projects range from presentations and case studies to identity systems and ad campaigns. The ideal candidate can tell a story through design, with refined typography skills and the ability to generate ideas and execute them through production.
Special interest given to candidates who:
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications and Figma
- 4-6 years of experience in branding, advertising, media or related field
- Availability to work on and off site
- Exceptional design and branding work in portfolio
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent typographical skills
- Exceptional organizational & communication skills
- A demonstrable interest in podcasts, cultural movements, music and art
Send your CV, graphic design portfolio and answers to the questions below to the hello [at] workxwork [dot] com. Include your name and “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
What music are you listening to now?
Who is your favorite artist?
Who is your favorite designer and why?
About our Agency
work x work is a full service creative agency amplifying the world's leading brands through storytelling, design, and experiences. Our innovative work has made us the go-to agency for organizations looking to participate in audio culture. In addition to design, strategy and events, we create custom campaigns, original podcasts and produce podcasting's premier cultural festival, On Air Fest.
- Motion graphic and/or video experience
- Copywriting skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
MoMA, Meta, Mastercard, Sonos, Audible, NPR, KCRW, Sony Music, Vox Media, New York Times, Squarespace, Patreon, Adobe & Netflix,
Share this on